[linux-lvm] Mirroring

Chris Anderson chris at alwan.com
Fri Feb 11 18:16:21 UTC 2000

A James Lewis wrote:

> What you're asking is can LVM be used in conjunction with MD, and is this
> the correct solution or is LVM/MD going to merge or LVM duplicate MD's
> work??

What is MD and where can I get it?  And why would we not want LVM to do this?
That is what a logical volumne manager is for? Yes?

Please note that it a month veritas will be out for linux.  It will have these
options, I think maybe we should think about what options they have and maybe make
some plans for lvm.  I say "we" because I would love to help were I could.