LVM Mini-Howto RE: [linux-lvm] Re: *** ANNOUNCEMENT *** LVM 0.8fi nal driver included in 2.3.47 (fwd)

Franken Klaus Klaus.Franken at fth2.siemens.de
Fri Feb 25 10:18:11 UTC 2000

Hi,

I wrote a little Mini-Howto for LVM in german. It's enough for out purposes...
I attache the HTML-Version. It is written in sgml.

I will help you and give you the sources (if you want). But I don't want to be the
maintainer of the HOWTO.

Klaus.Franken at fth2.siemens.de    +49 911 978 3707
Siemens Business Services IP 21F