[linux-lvm] rootFS on LVM at InstallTime

Holger Baust baust at impuls.de
Mon Jan 3 09:21:52 UTC 2000

Hi !

I want to install a S.u.S.E.-Linux 6.3 with an LV as the root
Filesystem. But I have Problems to configure the LILO to boot
correctly. What do I have to do ?

I only have 2 or 3 500 MB Harddisks. It only works if I delete
some Software which I need on this System.

	MfG,
		Holger Baust

--

Holger Baust, Technischer Support und Internet Services
impuls at wachendorf AG i.G.                    TeleFon: +49-2151-8533