[linux-lvm] *** LVM patch for kernel 2.2.16 is avaible !! ***

Andreas Rey Andreas.Rey at sth.steuer.ofd.niedersachsen.de
Thu Jun 22 12:11:04 UTC 2000

Hello guys :-)

I write a LVM patch for linuxkernel 2.2.16 ! I send it to Heinz.
It's a agreement with Heinz that we should test it. I tested my patch
with 5 machines with SuSE and Debian. All so i used Reiserfs patch
3.5.22 for kernel 2.2.16. No problems :-))

Attension :
SuSE user must use the SuSE patch !!!!

Heinz looks at saturday into the patch.

Patch is avaible at ftp://ftp.ping-net.de:/pub/linux/lvm

Please send bugs or errors to e-mail: daniel at mehrmann.ping-net.de

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY E-MAIL TO THIS ADRESS IN THE HEADER OF THIS E-MAIL

greetings
Daniel Mehrmann