[linux-lvm] Removing a PV

Rob Foehl rob at loonybin.net
Mon Nov 13 23:30:49 UTC 2000

Ok, that's kind of what I was expecting..

The drive being removed is going to get wiped anyway, I'm not trying to
move any data with it, I just need space in another system and we're well
below capacity on the current one.. The only thing I want to keep intact
is the data on the existing filesystem.

Thanks for the info.. I'll give it a try in the morning.