[linux-lvm] lvdisplay disagrees with df for resized LV

Les Hazelton seawolf at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 11 14:12:53 UTC 2000

Andy,

The size of the LV and the size of the filesystem are two different
things.  I have always found that after increasing the size of the LV I
still needed to resize the filesystem. Depending on what filesystem you
are using, look at /sbin/resize_reiserfs or /usr/sbin/ext2resize.  That
should provide the result you are looking for.

--

Good Journey, longevity and prosperity to all

Les Hazelton