[linux-lvm] Problem with UUID, vgscan, vgcfgrestore

Diederick van Dijk diedvdyk at jedi.van-dijk.net
Mon Apr 2 05:43:43 UTC 2001

Hi,

I've a LVM of 8 physical volumes that I've created with LVM 0.9.1 beta 2.
I've the know problem that vgscan reports that it can't find my VG.
So I upgraded to LVM 0.9.1 beta 6 (tools and kernel) and runned on each
physical disk a vgcfgrestore. Unfortunately I didn't solve the problem.
Attached is the output of the commands vgdisplay -v and a pvdata -U for each
physical disk. Debug logs a very huge so I won't attach them.

Thanks