[linux-lvm] censoring

Ben Lutgens blutgens at sistina.com
Thu Apr 19 20:02:07 UTC 2001

The mail has never been selectively censored. If it was blatant SPAM I marked
it as discard, if it was legit mail but from someone not on the list it got
REJECTED in mailman. The idea is to get people to subscribe in order to be
allowed to post. This way I could DISCARD all the SPAM. I hate spam. Perhaps
the error you recieved was misleading but I never intended to anger any of
you. I didn't think it was unreasonable to expect someone to subscribe if they
wanted to post, and it is possible with mailman to subscribe a given address
as "nomail"

Please be patient with me as I try to get this situation resolve and keep in
mind when the spam starts comming, why it's comming. The only truly viable way
I can stop it is to limit posting to members.