[linux-lvm] Need help with LVM on RedHat 7.1

Luca Berra bluca at comedia.it
Tue Apr 24 06:49:52 UTC 2001

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 12:04:35PM -0700, Medi Montaseri wrote:
> But the compile errors I'm getting are two basics to have passed QA of
> any distributor...I just recompiled again with only LVM enabled and not RAID
> and MD
> and was getting syntactical errors (compile errors) leaving to belive that
> some .h
> file is missing.

1st, remember developers hate answering questions on specific distro problems
2nd, please post or make available some output, so ppl can understand what
	your problems are
3rd, just a stab in the dark, confirm that you are using kggc to build the kernel
	and not gcc-2.96.

L.
Luca Berra -- bluca at comedia.it
        Communication Media & Services S.r.l.