[linux-lvm] LVM+Webmin

Terje Kvernes terjekv at math.uio.no
Sat Dec 1 12:53:01 UTC 2001

"Rado S" <radigyy at hotmail.com> writes:

> I am trying to make the LVM configuration and management easier.

  hm, that's a hard task. it's already rather easy. :)

> I've checked the mail list, and there were some discussion of
> LVM+webmin, but I didn't see any links.

  I don't think there has been done too much towards this. although
  I've only been reading the mailinglists with half an eye the last
  few months.

> I could start working on webmin module from scratch, if there are no
> any other people doing the same thing.

  that wouldn't be too productive now, would it? :)

> It would be great if I can get a copy of your perl code.

  I've made the last checked CVS-version available here:
  <url: http://www.math.uio.no/~terjekv/LVM.tar.gz >

  there is still a lot of work to be done, but it has at least done
  the basics of building up a datastructure and such things. if there
  is any interest in the code I'll put time into it. :)

  oh, and it is going to be GPL, I just haven't bothered with editing
  in license-information into stuff I've only been using on my own.
  documentation doesn't exist except for the source (yet another
  thing I'll do something about if there is interest).

--
Terje