[linux-lvm] Docs on PC disk partition tables?

Kyle Hayes khayes at quicknet.net
Tue Dec 4 13:26:02 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 04 December 2001 10:24, you wrote:
> > >Does anyone know of docs describing the PC disk partition tables, MBR
> > >format, etc?
>
> This may be of some use: http://www.mobiledyne.com/pub/pcfdisk.html
> This has information on the MBR: http://www.mobiledyne.com/pub/mbrh.html

I believe that www.linuxdoc.org has a number of HOWTOs that have information
on this.  I think there is a HOWTO on the boot process, a HOWTO on partitioning,
and a couple others that would apply.  I remember getting a lot of detailed
information about boot sectors etc. from one of those HOWTOs.

Best,
Kyle

MicroTelco Services saves money on every Fax:
- Fax to email (FREE)
- Fax to PSTN based Fax (Up to 95% Savings)
- Fax Broadcasting: Send 100s of faxes to fax machines
and email addresses in the time it takes to send just one!
    So send a fax today and let us know what you think!
       For more info. visit: www.internetfaxjack.com