[linux-lvm] problems importing non-exported VG

Todd Underwood todd at osogrande.com
Mon Dec 10 19:17:01 UTC 2001

wolfgang, all,

yep, vgscan finds no volume groups on the system. sigh.  i guess i really
need a backup of /etc/lvm*, which is on the lv.  sigh again.

todd underwood, vp & cto
oso grande technologies, inc.
todd at osogrande.com

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin