[linux-lvm] RAID support...

Colin Coe CCoe at bunnings.com.au
Sun Dec 30 08:35:02 UTC 2001

Hi all

Kirby, can you describe how you use software raid and lvm?  I have been
trying to install RH7.1 directly onto software raid and lvm without success.

Any help much appreciated.

CC

Bunnings Legal Disclaimer:

1) 	This document is confidential and may contain legally privileged
	information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
	read, copy, distribute or act in reliance on it.
	If you have received this document in error, please telephone
	us immediately on (08) 9365-1555.

2)	All e-mails sent to and sent from Bunnings Building Supplies are
	scanned for content. Any material deemed to contain inappropriate
	subject matter will be reported to the e-mail administrator of
	all parties concerned.