[linux-lvm] Re: [Cooker] trying to upgrade from mandrake 8.1 to cooker destroyed lvm

SI Reasoning sczjd at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 13:53:02 UTC 2001

:-}
that worked!
Now I have to undo the fact that cooker upgraded on
/usr and/var that was not accessed because of their
faulty lvm.

--- Luca Berra <bluca at comedia.it> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 12:49:14AM -0800, SI
> Reasoning wrote:
> > The previous version I was running was identified
> in
> > /var/log/messages as
> > 0.9.1_beta7(ish)
> >
> > The new version is identified as:
> > 1.0.1-rc4(ish)(03/10/2001)
> >
> try with my build of lvm
>
> http://www.comedia.it/bluca/lvm/
>
> --
> Luca Berra -- bluca at comedia.it
>         Communication Media & Services S.r.l.
>  /"\
>  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
>   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
>  / \

> read the LVM HOW-TO at
http://www.sistina.com/lvm/Pages/howto.html

=====
SI Reasoning
sczjd at yahoo.com

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin