[linux-lvm] Yay, my LVM is broken.

Andreas Dilger adilger at turbolinux.com
Thu Feb 8 01:33:57 UTC 2001

Good news for everyone having LVM problems.  I have now succeeded in
breaking my LVM setup on my development laptop (looks similar to what
Rik is having - segfault in vgscan), so it looks like I will have to fix.

I'm running latest CVS, but with lots of patches, so I don't rule out
that I have broken something.  All I had done was play with vgexport on
a test VG, and then when trying to import it and it was broken.  I ran
vgscan to detect it again, which went and deleted the entries for my
other active VG, and then it broke as well.  No rebooting until it works
I guess.

Cheers, Andreas