[linux-lvm] logical volumes extending beyond 1 machine

Diehl, Jeffrey jdiehl at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 7 21:40:52 UTC 2001

Actually, I think hew as refering to MFS (mosix fs).  Unfortunately, this
probably won't work since it's not really a block device, it's much more
like an nfs mount.  I've been watching this thread and have yet to see
anyone answere if a network block device would work.  I think it would be
neat...

Mike Diehl,
Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
Sandia National Laboratories.