[linux-lvm] LVM 1.0 release schedule

José Luis Domingo López jdomingo at internautas.org
Wed Jun 20 22:51:53 UTC 2001

On Wednesday, 20 June 2001, at 17:20:13 +0200,
Heinz J. Mauelshagen wrote:

> Because we are investigating a snapshot allocation offset bug,
> we are planning to release LVM 1.0 on Friday.

Will this 1.0 release be integrated into the mainstream Linux kernel
(2.4.6 I suppose) ?. Or will it be necessary to continue applying patches
for a while ?

Greetings, and good job !

--
José Luis Domingo López
Linux Registered User #189436     Debian GNU/Linux Potato (P166 64 MB RAM)

jdomingo EN internautas PUNTO org  => ¿ Spam ? Atente a las consecuencias
jdomingo AT internautas DOT   org  => Spam at your own risk