[linux-lvm] online resize of ext2

Jan Niehusmann list039 at gondor.com
Thu Mar 1 21:23:33 UTC 2001

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 10:25:24AM -0700, Andreas Dilger wrote:
> Any other ext2online users out there?

Yes, I've been using it for some time without problems. (I had some
problems in 2.3.x, but they were probably caused by an unrelated bug
that got triggered by the online-resize)

I actually did things like resizing a fs while copying to it or compiling
things on it, because I realised that the partition was to small to
complete the job without resizing.

Jan

--
OpenPGP-signierte bzw. -verschlüsselte Mail erwünscht
EMail-Key: 1024D/F12DA065 (=> Keyserver oder auf Anfrage)