[linux-lvm] Apparent performance degradation for each PV with striping

Jason Walker unseen at sover.net
Mon Mar 19 07:06:56 UTC 2001

I have 2 45gb IBM drives and a 3ware controller for them. I am just writing
to second this e-mail in saying the controller is fantastic. in fact, my
frined has the same exact setup as I do (he's not bold enough to LVM
it...but I am working on that :) I have LVM'd the entire thing and have XFS
on it all. Anyways, you can't go wrong with these cards. (just thought I
would put my $.02 in)

Jason