[linux-lvm] Graphical tool for LVM?

John Marquart jomarqua at indiana.edu
Wed May 9 16:01:44 UTC 2001

There are also the java one by jorge de jong.  It looks like the only one
under any sort of active development.  (latest release = May 3)

It looks lovely - but unfortunately - is in java. (please - i don't want
to start that thread again)

if one of these suit your needs try them - else they may be the base for
your own project.

I think there are some other projects to create LVM GUIs - you might want
to check the mailing list archives.  The problem is, none of them have
ever (AFAIK) gained much user / developer support - and have sort of been
flashes in the dark / mostly useful to the creaters.   This may be in part
to the easy and powerful CL utils.

-j