[linux-lvm] LVM vgscan problems

John Moser jmoser at erc.wisc.edu
Fri May 11 12:11:36 UTC 2001

1) Nothing else in my logs.

2) 2.4.0 kernel

3) I tried using 0.9.1beta6 when I was initially trying to get things to
work, but I kept getting an error (don't remember what).  So I moved to 0.9
and it worked.  Now, 0.9 doesn't work.  On a hunch, I installed the
0.9.1beta7 tools, and things work now!  Weird.  I wonder what the difference
was.

-John