[linux-lvm] The Info You Requested

Rik van Riel riel at conectiva.com.br
Wed May 23 19:29:26 UTC 2001

On Tue, 22 May 2001, John Marquart wrote:

> I by far don't want to replay the schizm that occurred a few
> weeks ago - but if this is such a major nuisance to sistina to
> manage a little spam filtering - perhaps we should allow
> linux-openlvm at mail.nl.linux.org to be the lvm mailing list.
> they seemed willing and interested in keeping spam out of the
> mailing list - while keeping it open to the public.

No need to move the whole list to another domain.  All the
anti-spam filtering rules from NL.linux.org are publicly
available on a CVS tree.  For more info, see:

http://spamfilter.nl.linux.org/

(I just created this site to save me time explaining how
spamfilter works, it may take a few hours to have its DNS
entry percolate through)

regards,

Rik
--