[linux-lvm] unsubscribe

Keith Hopkins hne at inetnow.net
Wed May 23 22:02:25 UTC 2001

Christian Verdelli wrote:

> Help,
>
> I don't see any link to unsunscribe from this list!!

See this pretty link at the bottom of every list distributed message?  (What?  Can't see it?  Quit using HTML in your e-mail.  It's in the last MIME section that is hidden by your mail reader.  Use the VIEW SOURCE option of your mail reader if you doubt me.)

Click on it.

Now READ the page.  See the section titled "linux-lvm Subscribers", that's us.
Turn on that selective filtering part of your brain and ignore the part about the "list administrator", because that is NOT you.  You see the last BUTTON is EDIT OPTIONS.  Enter you e-mail address and click the pretty button.

    linux-lvm Subscribers
[ignoring admin options]

To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from linux-lvm), enter your subscription email address:

{new page is displayed}
1st option:  Unsubscribing from linux-lvm
   Enter you list password, and click the pretty button.

If you have forgotten your password, see the next section.
   Click: Email My Password To Me.

Glad to have helped!