[linux-lvm] Problem extending a LV

Austin Gonyou austin at coremetrics.com
Tue May 29 18:35:07 UTC 2001

Are there plans to have this functionality? As in, I have a 2 disk striped
set, and now I'm running out of space, so I add a third pv, and now I want
to restripe and extend onto the third disk? I ask because Veritas has this
ability, and it could be a deal breaker for some choosing which to use.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA
email: austin at coremetrics.com