[linux-lvm] Setup for RAID1 with LVM

Csuk, Ferenc Ferenc.Csuk at one.at
Thu Nov 15 10:01:01 UTC 2001

Dear Heinz,

I have read your archive discussion on this topic and your suggested
solution for it, see below. Now we would like to do it as well, but when we
start pvcreate /dev/md0 we get the following error: invalid partition type
0x83 for /dev/md0" (must be 0x8e). Unfortunatelly we can´t change it using
fdisk.

What was the solution for it in your case?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Ferenc