[linux-lvm] root fs on a LVM cause kernel panic

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Fri Nov 16 22:50:02 UTC 2001

I used the size before the initrd line, before, had the same issue.
Regarding lfs, what's the difference of 3.0, and the 1027 CVS version, plus
the 11-6 new one, can't get the book for 1027 CVS which I've completed
downloading from ftp last night. Is there any easy way to boot this thing
up if I have no separate partition?