[linux-lvm] 2.4.9 + lvm-1.0.1rc1 + ext2online

Leon Brown leonbrn at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 17 12:52:02 UTC 2001

Hello,

I saw your append indicating that you have successfully use the EXT2ONLINE patch on kernel level 2.4.9. I attempted to apply the patch on the same kernel level and received errors updating the super.c source. Did  you encounter this also. Do you have a updated patch that will apply. I am not a programmer type so I am at a lost for trying to fix the mismatches. I'd appreciate any help you could me. Thanks.