[linux-lvm] LVM 1.0.1-rc5 or use CVS ?

Adrian Phillips a.phillips at dnmi.no
Mon Nov 26 00:46:01 UTC 2001

If I remember correctly there was some mention of a new release last
week. I'm using LVM CVS at home and have 2 new servers at work to
setup but am uncertain what state the CVS version is in at any one
time.

Do the LVM folks tag CVS versions so that one can always grab the
latest "stable-to-be" without having to worry about untested patches ?
I assume not because the web page says "assume alpha-quality code".

Anyway, I'd just like to also say how much I appreciate the amount of
effort gone into LVM and its stability, and a big thank you to anyone
who has had a hand in it.

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--