[linux-lvm] lvm-1.0.1 not working with DAC960/2.2.20

Andreas Dilger adilger at turbolabs.com
Wed Nov 28 10:15:04 UTC 2001

On Nov 28, 2001  08:00 +0000, Joe Thornber wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 10:28:08AM -0700, Andreas Dilger wrote:
> > Note that this will break other things, because you also need to update
> > the LVM_DEVICE_TYPE_<foo> defines when you change this array (it was
> > Joe or Alistair that wrote it this way, not me).
>
> No, Stefan Bader wrote it that way.

OK, sorry.  It was my impression that one of you had gone through and
re-done the whole device cache and identification code.  In any case,
it doesn't really matter - the problem is fixed.

Any objection to me digging out my changes to pv_read_all_pv_of_vg()
and friends and cleaning that lot up?  That was the source of the
other problem that Lars had, and it has been nasty for a long time.

Cheers, Andreas
--
Andreas Dilger