[linux-lvm] Read_intr errors after reboot

Chad C. Walstrom chewie at wookimus.net
Tue Oct 2 14:06:11 UTC 2001

"Jason A. Lixfeld" writes:
> A Message was posted about the same thing in '2000.  Here is the
> link from the archive:
> http://lists.sistina.com/pipermail/linux-lvm/2000-August/005017.html
>
> The problem I am having is almost identicle to this gentlemens, only
> the means are different.  In this particular system I have 10x80G
> drives.

Interesting.  I had the same problem w/an IBM 60GB IDE harddrive.  I
just figured my drive was dying.  Consequently, that machine hasn't
been online in probably two months (with moving, the RennFest, etc.).

Perhaps I'll have to reinvestigate, or update to a new kernel and LVM
and see if the problem goes away. ;-)

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Key fingerprint = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD