[linux-lvm] lvcreate segfault in vg_setup_pointers_for_snapshots

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Thu Oct 4 00:45:56 UTC 2001

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Andreas Dilger wrote:

> would be helpful.  Also, there is a known issue about the "inline"
> functions, which may not have been fixed yet (it is a compiler bug).

oh yes..

i read through the archives before posting, and found reference to
this.  however, it happens when compiled with egcs too.

also, the other bug was in was in lv_create(), my one is in
a different place (see subject line).

> Cheers, Andreas

regards,
Fortune:
Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.
		-- Harry Emerson Fosdick