[linux-lvm] 2.2.13ac5 with LVM

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Oct 22 17:17:02 UTC 2001

PM> I've been struggling to compile LVM rc4, and CVS against it, but fail
PM> due to the kiovec issue.

I'm running 2.4.12-ac3 and 2.4.12-ac5 with LVM 1.0.1rc4; I can ship you a
patch if you like.  (I just fixed the kiovec and gendisk issues by hand.)

PM> What would be the most stable configuration of LVM/ext3/quotas?

Tough to say.  Recent ac patches are nice because ext3 is completely
updated (including the large directory speedup patch).  There are a couple
of compilation problems with ac5 that only bite if you have the right
combination of settings.

I can't comment on quotas.

 - J<