[linux-lvm] Debian apt-get link problem

^chewie chewie at wookimus.net
Sat Sep 1 05:32:41 UTC 2001

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 02:12:59PM -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:
> >   I just tried the link
> > ( deb ftp://ftp.sistina.com/pub/LVM/binaries/debian unstable main )

I hate to state the obvious, but apt does not Debian make.  Try
manually downloading the *.deb files and installing them manually with
dpkg -i <pkg.deb>.

I've been out of the loop a little on the Debian LVM packages, but
I've got a few patches to hand in that might be useful.  Problem is
that my workstation is out of commission until I can find the time
next week to reassemble it.

Anyway, good luck!

--
Chad "^chewie" Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>