[linux-lvm] ftp.sistina.com down?

Erick Calder e at arix.com
Thu Sep 6 17:20:26 UTC 2001

Paul,

I'm putting an RPM together... struggling with the changes between the 2.4.9
configuration file and the 10+ configuration files that come with RH's 2.4.7
.src... if you've built RPMs before help is welcome (we can take this
off-list), otherwise I'll let you know when I've managed to put it
together... I too have production boxes I don't want to build the tarball
on.

- erick