[linux-lvm] WIN À 8.000$ AND NIGHT WITH RICHLY BOY OF LAS VEGAL

webmaster at modelshomepage.com webmaster at modelshomepage.com
Sat Aug 24 13:27:01 UTC 2002

MODELS WANTED

We is always looking for attractive
young women to photograph in the Las Vegas and Dallas areas.
We only wish to photograph the "Best of the Best" so that our
work transcends mere photographs and truly becomes a
"Work of Art"
REQUIREMENTS
You must be childless, 15 to 23 years of age.
Please no stretch marks, scars, tattoos or visible body piercing.
You must look like a Playboy Centerfold!
It is necessary for you to be slim, physically fit and toned, your
height and weight proportional. Your bust(natural), waist and hips
should also be proportional.
http://www.modelshomepage.com

If we agree to photograph you, we will pay 100.00 per hour for a multi-day shoot.
BEST OF MONTH MODEL WIN A 8.000$
The Model Of The Month WIN A 8.000$ AND NIGHT WITH RICHLY BOY OF LAS VEGAL
http://www.modelshomepage.com