[linux-lvm] Draft Snapshot Regression Test

Steve Lord lord at sgi.com
Thu Aug 29 10:31:02 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 10:21, Greg Freemyer wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Thanks for running it.
>
> I was afraid I would get that question.
>
> I have never compiled a kernel, and I was specifically avoiding it until I got at least one "it works with cvs" message.  I guess I have that now.
>
> It might take a day or two to get it done, but I will try to do so.

Greg, there are lots of folks who can help with that, the hardest
part is probably getting the correct kernel configuration for your
setup, the ones vendor's supply will basically build all the
possible device drivers - which you do not need. There are
instructions on the oss web site for how to download the cvs tree.

Steve

Principal Engineer, Filesystem Software         email: lord at sgi.com