[linux-lvm] raid 1 destroyed!

Alexander Lazarevich alazarev at hera.itg.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 30 10:03:02 UTC 2002

ah, yes, that is probably what i did wrong. so software raid mirrors
partitions, not drives? this is fine and all, but what about some
documentation for radihotadd? any ideas?

thanks,

alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   alazarev at itg.uiuc.edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu