[linux-lvm] Rescue cd for lvm 1.0.3

Thorsten Sauter sar at viastore.de
Tue Feb 26 04:55:02 UTC 2002

Hi list,

not really a lvm problem, but after moving my system to boot from an
root-lvm, my lilo stops with the LI error. I think, rewriting the lilo
could help, but how can I access my system datas?

Maybe anyone knows a good rescue disk/cd that support 2.4.17 kernel with
lvm-1.0.3 and reiserfs??

Can an older lvm version eg. 0.9.1 read the current lvm's?
I have found an rescue cd for this version, but the cd can't find a valid
reiserfs partition on top of the lvm. Maybe a to old reiserfs-version...

Any ideas or links?

Thanks a lot

Thorsten Sauter
viastore systems GmbH