[linux-lvm] Cluster LVM

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Wed Feb 27 05:33:02 UTC 2002

Gitansh,

   God bless you! I've been asking for this for a long time, but
the Sistina people who sponsor LVM are moving to a closed
commercial solution.
   I can't answer your questions because I don't really do too
much low level programming, but I would love to be kept in
the loop on your progress.

Thanks very much and Good Luck!

Jeff Layton

Lockheed-Martin