[linux-lvm] Cluster LVM

Prashant Kharche pdkharche at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 07:03:02 UTC 2002

  Basically, we are putting a lock on the VG while it
is getting resized or for any tool which tries to
access VG .. So that no other user can access the
metadata of that VG..
WE ARE ONLY MATAINING THE CONSISTENCY OF THE VG
METADATA..
We thought of protecting VG DATA (NOT METADATA), but
it becomes very completed.. so as if now we are not
taking care of FS access..