[linux-lvm] pvcreate problem

Colin Coe CCoe at bunnings.com.au
Wed Jan 2 02:13:01 UTC 2002

Hi all, when I try and 'pvcreate /dev/md0' I get the error: "pvcreate --
device '/dev/md0' has a partition table".  I have tried using the -f and
--force options without success.

/dev/md0 used to have an XFS partition on it.

Any ideas?

CC

Bunnings Legal Disclaimer:

1) 	This document is confidential and may contain legally privileged
	information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
	read, copy, distribute or act in reliance on it.
	If you have received this document in error, please telephone
	us immediately on (08) 9365-1555.

2)	All e-mails sent to and sent from Bunnings Building Supplies are
	scanned for content. Any material deemed to contain inappropriate
	subject matter will be reported to the e-mail administrator of
	all parties concerned.