[linux-lvm] summary of what I need to do to mount snapshot on XFS

Jeremy Hansen jeremy at troubletext.com
Wed Jan 9 14:23:02 UTC 2002

My issue wasn't so much with how to create the snapshot but how to
simultaneously mount the snapshot with the live filesystem.  I saw a big
thread about having to uncomment from lvm.c, did that but then got
unresolved symbols...

It seemed as if there were some issues and a large discussion related to
doing this with XFS.

Thanks
-jeremy