[linux-lvm] error mounting snapshot of ext3 filesystem

Aran Cox acox at ia.primustel.com
Wed Jan 23 10:31:02 UTC 2002

Somehow I missed the final release of 1.0.1... I was trying to use the
patch from 101rc4, for kernel 2.4.9.  I've been using the 101rc4 and
earlier versions for a while now, and frankly the LVM system is superb.
I have one server with LVM 0.9.1_beta7 which has been running for 210
days now.  Thanks for the work on this... now if only the installers for
popular distros would allow you to set up LVM at install time...

Thanks,
Aran