[linux-lvm] Odd problem with Pure-ftpd on lvm volume.

James B. Byrne ByrneJB at Harte-Lyne.ca
Tue Jul 2 22:24:02 UTC 2002

OS RedHat7.3 Linux
lvm 1.0.3
pure-ftpd 1.0.11

I initially setup a logical volume with a capacity of 300 Mb. which is
used to receive files transmitted via pure-ftpd.  The initial space
allocation was insufficient and I extended the lv by an additional 50
Mb.  Now pure-ftp is reporting a "disk full error" when trying to
upload files, however local users can add files to the lv without error.

I have absolutely no idea of where to go from here.  It seems to me
that either both should work, or neither should work, but not that one
should fail and the other succeed.  Any help or direction on how to
investigate this would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jim
---     e-mail is NOT a secure channel