[linux-lvm] Help!

Srikanth Rayas srayas at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 26 12:47:01 UTC 2002

Hi Amit,

Nice to hear from you...

Can u please tell me what exactly you need? In that, I would be able to
look into our volume manager and get back to you.

-Srikanth.R.K.

"amit  agrawal" <amitagra21 at rediffmail.com>
Sent by: linux-lvm-admin at sistina.com
07/26/2002 01:43 AM
Please respond to linux-lvm

        To:     linux-lvm at sistina.com
        cc:
        Subject:        [linux-lvm] Help!

  Hi,
        I've been trying to put 64-bit support in the kernel for
2.4.18 kernel version. For this I also need to make LVM 64-bit
compliant. If you could help me about the changes required in LVM
internals and tools, then please share the same. Effectively I
need logical volume to be of 64 bit size.

  Looking forwad for your precious feedback.

  Thanks
  Amit Agrawal

#### Wipro_Disclaimer.txt has been removed from this note on July 26 2002
by Srikanth Rayas