[linux-lvm] ext2online and 2.4.18

Andreas Dilger adilger at clusterfs.com
Wed Jun 19 14:57:01 UTC 2002

On Jun 19, 2002  11:56 -0700, Ian Prowell wrote:
> Has anyone gotten ext2online to work with 2.4.18?  I found an ext2online
> patch for 2.4.17 at the Sourceforge site for ext2online, but it does not
> seem to work for 2.4.18.  I have not been able to find any discussion of
> it on the net or in the linux-lvm mailing list.

I wasn't aware that there are patch conflicts with 2.4.18, as that is
what I'm running myself.  However, I had upgraded the kernel with
ext2online kernel patches in-place instead of applying the patch to
a new 2.4.18 tree.  I'll make a new 2.4.18 patch.

Cheers, Andreas

PS - I'm just finishing work on a 2.4.18 ext3 kernel patch, in time for
     my presentation on this subject at OLS.  Expect it soon.
--
Andreas Dilger