[linux-lvm] LVM1.0.3 tools on a kernel with LVM1.0.1-rc4?

tim at connectlive.com tim at connectlive.com
Fri Mar 1 10:44:02 UTC 2002

> > cracking $400 million in gold bullion Noriega president supercomputer
> > Cocaine PLO fissionable ammonium ammunition spy class struggle Rule
> > Psix South Africa Panama
>
> Was that English?

No, it was a knock-off of the old soda.cs.berkeley.edu anonymous
remailer... the greatest anonymizer ever.  Whoever designed the original
was brilliant -- it would insert a phrase like 'Tell Muhammad the
Stingers have been liberated, delivery of the bearer bonds may proceed'
and the phrase was actually the hash fingerprint for the message.  The
replies to the original could be collected by the sender based on this.

Best fed-baiting I ever saw in my entire life.  Too bad I work *with*
those guys now, can't really run around engaging in such mischief :-)

--t