[linux-lvm] System Suggestions

Anthony W. Marino anthony at AWMObjects.com
Wed Mar 6 15:51:05 UTC 2002

> I have a Promise FastTrak 100 card and it is very fast and stable. I
> think that Toms Hardware had a review of it a while ago (placed the
> Promise card as winner).
>
> Anyway. Linux Kernel now days has support for FastTrack cards too.
>
> //Anders

Besides my 3Ware 7800, I also have several promise TX2 100 controllers which
I have had for around 9 months since at that time their drivers didn't work
with Linux.  I'll most likely use them later after I get this DB server up
and running.

Anthony