[linux-lvm] TREAT AS APPROPRIATE

James Osalobua jamesosalobua4 at lycos.com
Mon Oct 21 17:49:02 UTC 2002

Mr James Osalobua ,
DEPARTMENT OF MINING AND MINERAL RESOURCES,
PRETORIA,SOUTH AFRICA.
TEL/FAX 277 3222 1616

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT

Sir,

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on behalf of my
colleagues. Your information was given to me by a member of the
South African Export Promotion council(SAEPC) Who was with the
Government
delegation on a trip to your country for a bilateral confrence talk
to encourage foreign investors. I have decided to seek a confidential
co-operation with you in the execution of the deal hereunder for
the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it confidential
because of the nature of this business.

Within the department of Minerials & Energy where I work as a Director
of Audit and Project implementation and with the co-operation of
two other top officials, we have in our possession an overdue payment
in US($) funds.

The said funds represent certain percentage of the total contract value
executed on behalf of my
department by a foreign contracting firm which we the officials
over-invoiced to the amount of
US$27.500,000.00(Twenty-Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
Though the actual contract cost
have been paid to the original contractor,leaving the excess balance
unclaimed.

Since the elected Government is determined to pay contractors all
their debts owed, so as to maintain good relationship with the foreign
governments and non-government agencies, we include ouøò¿¿“ Ë
r approvals with the Department of Finance and the Reserve bank
of South Africa(RBSA). We are seeking your assistance to front as
the beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, since we are not allowed
to operate foreign accounts. Details and change of beneficiary
information upon
application for claim to reflect payment and approvals will be secured
on behalf of you/your company.

I have the authorities of my partners to propose that should you
be willing to asist us in this transaction your share as compensation
will be 25%, while my colleagues and I receive 65% and
the balance of 10% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses incured.

The business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it
with utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you/your
company does contract projects as a transfer of powers will be secured
in  favour of you/your company. Also, your area of specialization
is not a hinderance to the successful execution of this transaction.
I have reposed my confidence in you and I hope that you will not
disappoint us.

Kindly notify me on my confidential email address as provided or
my confidential TEL/FAX number thus 277 3222 1616. I will also prefer
you to provide me with your telephone and fax number where i can
reach you immediately for proper discussion for further details
upon your acceptance of this proposal.

Your's Faithfully,

Mr James Osalobua.