[linux-lvm] vgimport problem

Emmanuel eman at emco.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 23 22:27:02 UTC 2002

I hadn't thought of re-exporting; I'll have to see what happens on a
test machine.

I don't actually physically move anything. I exported because I wanted a
fresh RH install (not an upgrade). I figured once the install was
completed, I could import and be on my way. Unfortunately, I backed up
/etc to one of the LVs ...smart thinking, I know :(